Start Today – Confessing God’s Word
Our confession, the words we speak, influence the direction of our lives. Confession is not about manipulating God or trying to convince God to do anything, but it is about us declaring God’s Word in order to set ourselves in agreement with the will of God. It is about living our lives by faith. The spirit of faith is believing and speaking God’s Word. (2Corinthians 4:13)
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me – Philippians 4:13.
2. I have the mind of Christ – 1 Corinthians 2:16.
3. My steps are ordered of the Lord. – Psalm 37:23
4. All things are working together for good in my life because I love God and I am called according to His purpose – Romans 8:28.
5. I live and walk by faith and not by sight or feelings – 2 Corinthians 5:7.
6. I overcome the devil by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, not loving my life unto the death – Revelation 12:11.
7. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world – 1 John 4:4.
8. Everything I put my hand is blessed. Deuteronomy 28:12
9. I submit myself to God. I resist the devil and he flees from me –
10. I give no place or no opportunity to the devil – Ephesians 4:27.
11. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:21
12. Thanks be to God who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ. – 1 Corinthians 15:57.
For Financial Needs:
1. The Lord is my Shepherd I DO NOT WANT. Psalm 23:1
2. My God supplies ALL MY NEEDS according to His riches in glory. Philippians 4:19
3. Everything I put my hand to prospers. Deuteronomy 28:8
4. I have all sufficiency for all things and abound to all good works… 2Corinthians 9:8
5. Give and it shall be given back to me good measure pressed down and shaken together. Luke 6:38
Who You Are In Christ
1. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus old things have passed away and all things are new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
2. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me. Romans 8:37
3. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21
4. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1:3
5. I am God’s child and a joint heir with Christ. Romans 8:16-17
6. I am complete in Christ Jesus. Colossians 2:9-10
1. No weapon formed against me will prosper. – Isaiah 57:14
2. The shield a faith will stop every fiery dart of the devil. Ephesians 6:16
3. His angels have charge over me. – Psalm 91:11
4. No evil will befall me. Psalm 91:10
5. I abide in the shadow of the almighty. Psalm 91:1
6. The favor of God surrounds me as a shield. – Psalm 5:12
7. I put on the whole armor of God so I can stand against the schemes of the devil. – Ephesians 6:11
Wisdom & Guidance
1. The Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path – Psalm 119:105.
2. My steps are ordered of the Lord – Psalm 37:23.
3. The Lord guides me with His counsel – Psalm 73:24.
4. I am led by the Spirit of God. Romans 8:14
5. The Holy Spirit guides me into all truth and shows me things to come. – John 16:13,14.
6. God has given me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. Ephesians 1:17
7. I trust in the Lord with all my heart lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him, and He direct my paths – Proverbs 3:5,6.
Health and Wellness
1. He is the Lord that heals me (Exodus 15:26)
2. He sent His Word and healed me (Psalm 107:20)
3. He has restored health to me, and has healed my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17)
4. He has taken sickness from the midst of me (Exodus 23:25)
5. He has forgiven all my iniquities and has healed all my diseases (Psalm 103:3)
6. By His stripes I am healed now (Isaiah 53:5)
7. Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses (Matthew 8:17)
8. It is His will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John:2)
9. By His stripes I was healed (1 Peter 2:24)
10. His Word is life and health to all my flesh (Proverbs 4:22)
11. I discern the Lord’s body broken for my healing (I Corinthians 11:29)